Fatigue Management Training Brisbane
Get your fatigue management training certificate quickly and easily online in Brisbane, QLD! Fatigue management training course will provide the participants with skills relating to the application of fatigue management strategies. Once your business has trained all employees for the fatigue management training, you'll be capable to operate under more flexible terms. Enrol your staff to our fatigue management training course to ensure the safety of your person.
Fatigue management training helps in making the employee’s conscious of how they could handle their stress and give their best to their work.
Regardless of the industry or location, employers have an obligation to manage the safety risks associated with their employees’ work.
Fatigue is a hazard that is often over looked and under rated by employer and employees alike.
Fatigue Management Workshop
Risks associated with fatigue include reduced levels of alertness, impaired decision making ability, decreased reaction time, diminished attention to detail, and poor communication – all potential contributors to a serious, if not fatal, incident.
Fatigue Risk Management is the process of identifying the hazards, consequences and risks associated with work related fatigue with particular emphasis on the associated safety risks.
This workshop covers the following:
- Fatigue Management
- Sleep deprivation
- Causes of fatigue
- Signs and symptoms of fatigue
- Consequences of fatigue
- Shift work
- Personal Fatigue Management Strategies
- Food and fatigue
- Hydration and fatigue
- Caffeine and fatigue
- Alcohol and fatigue
- Medication and fatigue
- General Health, Wellbeing and Exercise
Designed for all industries. Provide the knowledge, and information to help employees and employers in any industry, to make use of appropriate fatigue management strategies.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the typical causes of fatigue;
- Recognise the personal warning signs of fatigue;
- Determine personal actions that may be taken to control for the effects of each of the causes of fatigue;
- Identify the typical factors which increase the risk of fatigue-related accidents and safety incidents and personal actions that can minimise their effects; and
- State lifestyle choices which promote the effective long-term management of fatigue
Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Award: This course is a nonaccredited course, upon completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
This program is delivered as onsite at a client site.
More information about fatigue management training course in Brisbane, Australia.
Contact WHS and training compliance.