Regardless of the industry or location, employers have an obligation to manage the safety risks associated with their employees’ work.
Fatigue is a hazard that is often over looked and under rated by employer and employees alike. Risks associated with fatigue include reduced levels of alertness, impaired decision making ability, decreased reaction time, diminished attention to detail, and poor communication – all potential contributors to a serious, if not fatal, incident. Fatigue Risk Management is the process of identifying the hazards, consequences and risks associated with work related fatigue with particular emphasis on the associated safety risks.
This course covers the following:
- Legislative requirements for fatigue risk management
- Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of fatigue risk management strategies
- Recognising breaches of relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Developing staff competence in personal fatigue management
- Personal Fatigue Management
Designed for Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and any other person who is partly or wholly responsible for preparing and / or monitoring and implementing workplace rosters
This program is delivered as Face-to-face at a client site. More information about this course, contact us.
Our Training courses are delivered in conjunction with ASTRA Group Services Pty Ltd, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) #31544