Fatigue Management Training Brisbane
Regardless of the industry or location, employers have an obligation to manage the safety risks associated with their employees’ work.
Fatigue is a hazard that is often over looked and under rated by employer and employees alike.
Fatigue Management Workshop
Risks associated with fatigue include reduced levels of alertness, impaired decision making ability, decreased reaction time, diminished attention to detail, and poor communication – all potential contributors to a serious, if not fatal, incident. Fatigue Risk Management is the process of identifying the hazards, consequences and risks associated with work related fatigue with particular emphasis on the associated safety risks.
This workshop covers the following:
- Fatigue Management
- Sleep deprivation
- Causes of fatigue
- Signs and symptoms of fatigue
- Consequences of fatigue
- Shift work
- Personal Fatigue Management Strategies
- Food and fatigue
- Hydration and fatigue
- Caffeine and fatigue
- Alcohol and fatigue
- Medication and fatigue
- General Health and Wellbeing
Designed for provide the knowledge, and information to help employees and employers in any industry, to make use of appropriate fatigue management strategies.
- Understand potential causes of fatigue and develop strategies to minimise the effects of fatigue
- Identify the warning signs of fatigue and utilise appropriate counter, to ensure effective alertness and work capability
- Make positive lifestyle choices to promote effective, long-term management of fatigue
- Adopt and apply effective strategies and countermeasures for combating fatigue at the workplace.
Duration: 3 hours
Fee: Contact us
This program is delivered as Face-to-face and online at a client site. More information about this course, contact us.