Onsite WHS Training
Did you know that over 500,000 individuals experience at least one work-related injury last 12 months? The Australia Bureau of Statistics wrote in their 2018 report that 60% of these individuals take time away from work to recover. While some people take as long as 11 days, others don’t return to work after the injury.
This report tells us that work accidents are better prevented and prepared for than cured. One of the ways in which you can do so is through proper work health and safety implementation.
In an organisation, all jobs are faced with varying risks to the employees’ well-being. These include:
- Bullying and Harassment
- Mental health concerns
- Workplace Diversity
- Workplace Violence
- Work Health and Safety
As an employer, business owner or educator, it is your responsibility to look after their safety and health. These can be done not only through policy making and implementation, but also training of your supervisors and managers.
Training on Work Health and Safety for all individuals responsible, is necessary for compliance with laws concerning work safety. Caring for your employees comes in many forms, and one of those is through onsite and online WHS training.
What is onsite WHS training?
Onsite means training taking place in the business premises. The training is taken to your workplace in Queensland, Australia, international regions. Employees are gathered in a classroom where they will be taught about the safety measures relevant to their jobs. The courses could include:
- Basics of injury and illness prevention
- Proper workplace safety behaviors and practices
- Policies and legislation surrounding workplace health and safety
- Understanding of active participation in safety management initiatives in the organization
- Fatigue management
- Workplace diversity workshops
- Work health and safety for managers and supervisors
- Work health and Safety committee
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment workshops
What is Online WHS training?
The good news is, if your company is looking for a more efficient training alternative, they can opt for online work health and safety training. Onsite workshops are can be time-consuming and costly especially if you account for the training venue, printed resources, trainer and hours employees spend away from their posts.
What are the benefits of WHS online training?
- It is self-paced, so the trainee can learn and re-learn the material as many times as he/she wants.
- Online training is less costly because resource materials are digital. It can also be participated by employees during their free time, so no work operation is disrupted.
- Training venue costs and other logistic concerns are spared.
- Independent professionals who seek to gain skills in WHS can enroll and earn a certification which they can use to enter a new industry.
We have a team of WHS experts who can help you in fortifying your organization’s workplace safety efforts. At WHS & Training Compliance Solutions Pty Ltd Brisbane, Australia, we offer online and onsite WHS training and perform auditing to make sure that your training is being applied accordingly. Compliance with work safety standards provided by WHS legislation is our aim, and we want you to benefit from our cause.
Our on-site WHS training services are available is establishments and organizations across Queensland, such as in Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Toowoomba, and Caboolture. Interested? Call us on 07 5499 2406 for inquiries and bookings.
International Health and Safety Training
We do travel across International regions for WHS training and workshops for our clients. Our trainers can travel across Papua New Guinea, Fiji, New Zealand, Turkey and any other international destinations. Our WHS trainers are ready to travel any location – contact us for our international health and safety training services.