The goal of the onsite WHS for Managers and Supervisors programme is to give managers and supervisors with the information and skills they need to carry out their WHS duties. The goal of the WHS for Managers and Supervisors programme is to give managers and supervisors with the information and skills they need to carry out their WHS duties. Managers, line managers, supervisors, and anybody else who wants to learn more about workplace health and safety. Managers, supervisors, and team leaders are in charge of improving, managing, assisting, and developing WHS procedures.
Managers must have a greater awareness of their legal position and obligations under the WHS Act, according to these standards. They are the driving force behind workplace health and safety, as well as the dedication needed to put in place effective health and safety management strategies.
Managers, line managers, supervisors, and anybody else who wants to learn more about workplace health and safety.
Managers in all regions, including SA, WA, NT, VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT, and NSW, need to deepen their understanding of their legal responsibilities under the WHS Act. As the catalyst for promoting workplace health and safety, managers are expected to exhibit commitment in implementing effective safety management strategies. This not only includes line managers and supervisors but anyone interested in enhancing their knowledge on workplace health and safety. Further, onsite training can be a valuable tool for enriching this knowledge base and ensuring adherence to these critical standards.
Face-to-face training that lasts 1 day.
WHS and Training Compliance Solutions will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and attitude they need to implement solutions to their company’s safety concerns.
- The Importance of Safety Performance
- Framework for Workplace Safety and Health (WHS) and WHS Responsibilities
- Safety is managed in a comprehensive way.
- Processes for risk management
- Management of incidents Consultation
- Management of contractors
- Management of Injuries
- Managerial and supervisory roles in organisational safety culture
- Competency Units
After completing our onsite WHS for Managers and Supervisors training, participants will be able to:
- WHS regulations must be interpreted, understood, and applied in the workplace.
- Understand their duties and responsibilities, as well as the significance of workplace health and safety.
- Use risk management techniques.
- Engage in proactive workplace dialogue and communication with all employees.
- Encourage leadership in the area of safety.
- Learn about their obligations in the case of an incident, as well as injury and sickness prevention.
- The need of providing WHS information, teaching, training, assistance, and monitoring is well understood.
- Improve your knowledge and that of your staff.
- Set a good example
- Engage with the workforce.
- Allocate resources
Develop a culture of safety.
- Course manual
- Course certificate
This course is a non-accredited course. On completion of the course, successful students will get a Certificate of Attendance. There is no formal assessment as there is no formal evaluation as there is no formal assessment as there is no formal assessment.
Contact WHS and Training Compliance Solutions today for a comprehensive quote on our onsite WHS training for managers and supervisors. With a presence across Australia – SA, WA, NT, VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NSW – we are equipped to provide top-tier, personalised training solutions at your location. Our onsite training not only ensures that your team is fully compliant with WHS regulations but also empowers them with the necessary skills to manage workplace health and safety effectively.
Reach out to us today for a tailored quote for your organisation’s onsite training needs.
As many as 24 people are welcome. Contact for more information.
Outside 50 km (radious) of Brisbane we’ll charge travel expenses. Please let us know where you are located so that we can give you a cost estimate. A travel expenses may include following: accommodation (if required), flights, airport transfers, parking, and petrol if we’re driving.
Onsite WHS training for managers and supervisors offers a multitude of benefits for businesses. This type of training provides a tailored approach to workplace safety that is specific to the needs of the organization. It allows managers and supervisors to gain the knowledge and skills required to identify and prevent potential hazards in the workplace, resulting in a safer work environment. Onsite WHS for Managers and Supervisors training is also an effective way of maintaining workplace safety by providing hands-on demonstrations, interactive activities, and assessments that test employees’ understanding of the material. This type of training can lead to improved morale, increased productivity, and regulatory compliance, ultimately resulting in cost savings related to health and safety incidents.
Additionally, onsite WHS training can help businesses comply with legal obligations concerning workplace safety, which is crucial for maintaining and elevating the organization’s reputation. Employers can protect their business from potential lawsuits and compensation claims by providing their managers and supervisors with thorough WHS training. Workplace safety programs also increase employee awareness, reduce accidents and injuries, retain talent, improve productivity, promote a strong safety culture, ensure legal compliance, save money, and reduce stress. Incident reporting is essential as it creates a safer workplace and identifies areas for improvement.
WHS and Training Compliance Solutions offers prompt, cost-effective, and relevant workplace safety training courses that is tailored to the needs of businesses. Our training programs are industry-specific, comprehensive, and offer continuous communication through customisable tools. Overall, onsite WHS training for managers and supervisors is a wise investment that can help businesses maintain a safe work environment while also reducing costs associated with health and safety incidents.
WHS and Training Compliance Solutions provide efficient and affordable safety training courses, specifically designed for businesses across SA, WA, NT, VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NSW. Our onsite training programmes are sector-specific and comprehensive, equipping managers and supervisors with the necessary knowledge to ensure a secure work environment. The courses also include ongoing communication via adaptable tools. Investing in onsite WHS training is not only a wise decision for maintaining workplace safety but also a strategic move in reducing costs associated with health and safety incidents.
The Onsite WHS Training programme is offered all around the country.
For a customised onsite WHS training or in-house WHS training of our curriculum, please contact us; we offer group booking discounts.
Managers and supervisors have several key WHS responsibilities, including:
- Knowing, understanding, and contributing to their workplace’s Health, Well-being, and Safety Strategy.
- Interpreting, understanding, and applying WHS legislation within the workplace; and
- Leading by example and demonstrating positive safety leadership.
- Lead WHS consultation on WHS topics, consult and actively interact with all personnel and their representatives on WHS problems.
- Actively engage and promote health and safety.
- Plan, participate in, and supervise on-site inspections.
- Identify, analyse, control, and monitor hazards within their area of responsibility by gaining knowledge and awareness of safe operating procedures and practises and taking responsibility for their development.
- Ensure everyone in the firm receives site inductions.
- Implement suitable risk controls within set time periods, in conjunction with the workforce.
- Ensure that everyone in the company receives inductions, training, and supervision on the job.
- Ensure that all WHS policies and procedures are followed.
- Take part in workplace accident and incident investigations and ensure that any significant event or dangerous occurrence is reported to the WHS Regulator in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all plant, equipment, and buildings are in good working order and that records are kept.
Reach out to us for a complimentary, obligation-free quote for your onsite WHS training requirements.
Regardless of your location, be it SA, WA, NT, VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT, or NSW, we are committed to delivering high-quality onsite training that suits your needs and budget. We also offer group discounts to ensure you get the knowledge and skills necessary without having to worry about cost overruns. Your workplace safety is a top priority for us. Let us help you create an environment that not only meets but exceeds safety standards.