There might be times when WHS and Training Compliance Solutions Pty Ltd needs to cancel, postpone, or reschedule courses due to low enrolments or exceptional circumstances. In the event that this occurs, participants will have the option to transfer fees to an alternative date or receive a refund if there is no alternative date.
Courses open to the public
- The ‘cooling off period’ for the first five business days is free of charge for anything after that
- A 50% refund will be given if the course is cancelled within 5 business days
- A refund will not be given after 1 business day from the start time / full payment is required
The following fees will be applied when transferring enrolments between course dates:
- No charge if transferred 6 or more business days before the start of the course
- In case of a transfer 5 business days or fewer before the course date, 50% of the course fee will be transferred
- After 1 business day from start time, no refund is allowed/full course fare will be charged
- There is no charge for changing the name of the booked course 5 business days or less before the course begins
Group onsite training for corporations
- You have two business days to cancel your order
- No charge for transfers or cancellations 21 or more business days in advance of the course date
- Cancellations or transfers 14 business days prior to the course date – 50% of the course fee will be refunded
- Course transfered or cancelled one business day before the start time is not refundable / full course fee is charged
A participant’s preferences following a course cancellation, postponement or rescheduling initiated by the organisers or the participant must be sent in writing to the training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.