Online WHS for Managers and Supervisors
Times may change and business crises may come and go but Work Health and Safety will remain to be a matter of urgency and importance. The WHS for Managers and Supervisors training is aimed to provide organization leaders the know-how to plan and execute health and safety measures in the workplace. Traditionally, this training is conducted on-site but due to logistical concerns and time constraints experienced by many of our clients, we have created a no-fuss-no-frills self-study version that trainees can complete at their own time and pace.
Attending managers and supervisors can log-in to an online academy containing all the training resources they need. The great thing about this modular training program is that less pressure is placed on the learners, so they can focus more on improving their competence in safety leadership. Like in any other mode of training, this self-study course brings the same learning outcomes such as a profound understanding of WHS legislation, proper risk management, worker consultation, and injury prevention policies, so you’re really not missing out on anything, just learning comfortably.
Is this scenario you picture yourself in? If it is, then best enroll now and start learning. Call 07 5499 2406.
The objective of the Online WHS for Managers and Supervisors workshop is to provide managers and supervisors, knowledge and skills required to perform their responsibilities under the WHS legislation.
Duration: 5-7 hours (e-Learning) or 6 hours (Instructor led online training)
Course Fee: $346
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret, understand, apply WHS legislation within the workplace
- Learn managers and supervisors’ roles and responsibilities and importance of workplace health and safety
- Apply risk management practice
- Be proactive and engage in workplace consultation, communication with all staff
- Promote safety leadership
- Learn managers and supervisors’ responsibilities in incidents, injury and illness prevention
- Understand significant importance of providing WHS information, instruction, training, support and supervision.
This course is a non-accredited course, upon completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion