Weekly wellness journal is made for those looking to keep track their sleep, energy levels and mood. This journal serves as an excellent tool for anyone who wants to practice and maintain wellbeing.
It is all about maximising your happiness through mindfulness, positive-thinking and self-awareness. Your wellness journal will help you to focus on the positive, do more of what makes you happy!
You will soon notice stressors that stopping you to have a good night sleep, high energy, and a happy mood. Paying attention to one area leads to taking greater care of another ” a happy body = a happy mind”
Developing a management plan
Once you have completed the plan, find out the underlying cause of your stressors. Below are some questions you can utilise:
- Has there been a change in your routine?
- Has something random happened?
- Have you picked up a new project at work?
- Are you taking on too much – work, family commitments – with no time for yourself?
- Are you too busy to get your 8 hours of sleep every night?
- Do you rely on an excessive amount of stimulants – such as coffee, to get through the day?
- Are you eating well?
Managing your triggers
Once you’ve identified your stressors, it’s important to work out strategies to deal with them.
Here are some tips:
- Ask for help –family, friends and colleagues. Not possible talk to your doctor.
- Problem solve – develop strategies to deal with a problem instead of avoiding it.
- Eat well
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid caffeine (at least try)
- Eat Protein and iron rich food
- Give time to people who matter most – focus on quality not quantity of relationships
- Exercise regularly
- Watch your diet
- Focus on the positives